[macvoiceover] Re: Time machine

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:35:50 -0500

Hi,

it does a back up every hour if you turn the option on in time machine
preferences.  When your hard drive is filled, it deletes the oldest backup to
make space.  And Yes.  As long as your optical drive works and you have your
Snow Leopard installation DVD you will be able to restore your system to a
point where everything was working.

hth