[macvoiceover] Re: Time Machine Trouble

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:25:08 -0400

    What specifically do you want to know?  You can use an external hard drive
that is Mac OS Extended formatted or a network share with a Time Capsule or Mac
server to store Time Machine backups.  The process is entirely automated so you
need only choose how you want to back up your data.

     Let me know what you specifically would like to know.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx