[macvoiceover] Re: This list is 5 years old today.

  • From: Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 05:53:28 -0500

Well well well!  Happy Birthday to this list for Voice Over.  I myself have
learned much from this list.  I realize that I have not contributed as much as
I originally felt obligated to to this list; still, I hope that the few
contributions I have made have been helpful to those needed the input.  To all
those who have been of assistance to me on this list, (many too many to name
here), I thank you.  I got my 15 inch Mac book pro in November 2009, and, ever
since then, have never looked back.  I am so happy I made the switch.  Take
care.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net
Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Aug 29, 2010, at 4:49 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

It was 5 years ago today when we felt that a quiet place was needed for folks
to learn and teach this screenreader Voiceover on the mac, so, this list was
born.

We began with 6 members in 2005 and today, 5 years later, we average just under
250 list members.

Some have made this list home and many have come to learn the mac and Voiceover
and moved on.

I am still committed to day 5 years later to this screen reader and the mac.
Thank you for being a part of it all.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.