[macvoiceover] The vo-bs mailing list

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ViPhone <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:52:47 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I've cross posted this to the three Apple related mailing lists of which I
am a member.  It is apropos to all three and anyone can delete one or more if,
like me, they are subscribed to all of them.

Over a year ago, I started a mailing list called vo-bs which intended to be a
home for off topic conversations and general chatter from the Mac and VO using
community.  As VO is now on virtually all Apple products, members of the BS
list should not feel that anything is specifically off topic.  In fact, this
list has no specific topic so nothing can qualify as off topic.

"subscribe" in the subject line.  Once I approve you all will be happy.

Please add this to web sites and the like about Mac, VO etc. so others can have
a place to go when they want to venture off the topical lists and into the
weird.

cdh     >