[macvoiceover] The Unofficial Apple Weblog RSS feeds help

  • From: Robin Kipp <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 03:27:12 +0200

Hi all,
well, I can't help it, I find the TUAW website to be a bit confusing. When I go
to the tuaw.com website, there are many links saying RSS feed, and when I click
on them each one brings up another feed. However, I cannot find any info on
what exactly these feeds cover, so it's pretty hard for me to decide which one
I should subscribe to. Can anyone help me and give me a hint on how to
distinguish between these RSS feeds? Or, is there maybe one big "general" feed
that pumps out all the news items?
Any info would be awesome!
Thanks!
Robin>