[macvoiceover] Text Edit Line Breaks

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 18:40:43 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all.

When I create a document in text edit and listen to it with voiceover or arrow down the lines it looks like the line breaks are as I want them. But when I print either with a braille or ink printer, the lines are run together without line breaks. I have noticed this for a long time and I know it has to be related to the type of line break Text Edit is used. What line breaks do I have to add or substitute to get line breaks where I intend them to be.
Thanks for any help.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
//www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx