[macvoiceover] Testing Itunes with an older computer and Voiceover settings.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:31:19 -0500

Hello every one,

I tested Itunes with a G3/600 MHZ IMAC.

At first I could get it to speak, but, I could not get it to work as it should. Then I checked settings in navagation under control- option-f8. The following should be true.

Voiceover cursor follows mouse cursor, should be un chect.

Mouse cursor follows Voiceover cursor should be checked.

When I corrected these settings, it worked fine.

I did a few searches just to check my work.