[macvoiceover] Re: Test

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 23:01:00 -0600

Ok folks.
Softcon Yahtzee is finally ready to roll (pun intended)
I've been working on this one for a while, ran into a lot of problems with compiler issues, Got those fixed now. So, I'd say that unless I'm mistaken (which is quite possible) Softcon Yahtzee is the first native mac platform game that works for vo users. And, even if it isn't, feel free to download it and have a crack at it to see what's broken, what needs changed, and what you'd like to see added.

And, if you don't like yahtzee, that's fine, pass it on to someone who does. The game is fully accessible, and playable by vo and non-vo users as well. You can find the softconyahtzee.zip file at either softcon.com/mac/, or (if it's not there yet) you can grab it from homepage.mac.com/ windowbridge.
Enjoy.