[macvoiceover] Stuck DVD in MBP superdrive!

  • From: "Angel Dockham" <fairytaledreamzadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 00:51:14 -0500

Has anyone had this happen before? I can't get it out I've tried holding now
the eject button, dragging the icon to the trash and rebooting and holding
the trackpad key until it loads to get it to eject and nothing worksI any
ideas on how to get it ejected? It comes out a tiny bit and then goes back
in and replays but it doesn't come out enough to grab it.
thaniks