[macvoiceover] Stretching a loop in GarageBand 5, pass it along, this is important!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:12:56 -0400

Hi folks,

Great news.  When you place a loop in to a GarageBand 6 project it is only a
few seconds long, but, we can now with GarageBand 6 stretch a loop, like a drum
track for as long as you want.
Heres how.

1:  After you have placed your loop in to your project in the time line, make
sure that the mouse is on the loop with VO keys-command-F5.

2:  Now, press VO keys-command-accent which will give you a layout items resize
options menu.

3:  arrow down once to loop and press enter.  You will hear resize loop.

4:Stretch or shrink the loop with the right and left arrow keys.  You will hear
the time line markings as you stretch or shrink your loop.

From my new guide, GarageBand  with Voiceover, Q And A, coming soon.

This is amazing!

Keith Reedy
Please visit this page and click "Like" if you like!
http://m.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Reedy/114181261930792?fbb=rd45a72d7&refid=46