[macvoiceover] Re: Starting Voiceover at login?

  • From: Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:26:42 -0500

Off System Preferences, click on Accounts.  You will be at the log in user
options tab.  Arrow down once where it shows the user name to log in options.
Vo right till you hear, "show Voice OVer at Log in.  You will need to click the
lock to change this from unchecked to checked.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net
Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Sep 9, 2010, at 8:46 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

I am having a brain fade this morning.  I am setting up another computer in one
of the other offices and I want to start Voiceover at login and I don't
remember how to do it.  Can any one help me with this.

Thanks.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.