[macvoiceover] Sound Studio upgrade problems.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 01:28:13 -0500

Hello every one,

We baught Sound studio for the MAC and things seemed to work quite well with Version 3.4, however, when we upgraded to 3.5 the program is no longer useable. For instencs, when you enter the 3 and 10 band equalizer windows Voiceover will just keep saying, "Sound Studio Busy". If any one els is haveing the same problem, I sure would like to know, please pass this message arround.

Thanks.