[macvoiceover] Solution for Playing Sudoku On the Mac

  • From: "Jane Jordan (Gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 22:12:50 -0400

I may have found a solution for playing sudoku onthe Mac that costs absolutely nothing. Sure it's work, but it's certainly interesting.

Go to

www.websudoku.com
and download Web Sudoku Deluxe for the Mac. You have a 60-minute trial version to play with. But you will see all the numbers like you should and all the blank squares are represented by editboxes that you fill in with numbers. as long as you can picture the puzzle in your head, you can do fine. Or, you can copy the puzzles over to another device for playing that you choose.

Forgot to mention it's $14.95 to buy it.

Jane