[macvoiceover] Re: SnowLeopard is out on the 28th.

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:01:52 -0500

Well, it really doesn't matter since the other two Macs I've given to other people are both ppc mac minis. One is still on Tiger for lack of memory and I doubt the person who has it will get more memory and upgrade to Leopard; the other is running leopard but as a ppc machine it won't go any further. I actually never was in violation since one was running Tiger and I have both the Leopard I got when it came out and the one for my Intel mini that cme with it. So I only have one Snow Leopard capable machine anyway. Sigh of relief!!!

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,