[macvoiceover] Re: Skype Chat problem!

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:10:51 -0600

Hi Ray,

Thanks for this!  I did figure out where to go to read the messages manually.
I can get there quite quickly, but it'd sure be nice if the chat messages could
be automatically read like they are in Windows.  What about this program called
Growl?  Could this be used to read the incoming chats?

TIA

Russell