[macvoiceover] Re: Skim - error message when starting

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:57:40 -0500

    I've found Skim typically better than Preview.  It's not a perfect
solution, but it tends to handle PDF files better.  You sill have the inability
to read image PDFs, but that's understandable.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
Twitter, @macfortheblind

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION