[macvoiceover] Re: Safari: unlabelled links in rotor

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 20:56:56 -0400

Turn vo off and then on again, and you should then be able to see the links.

I get the same problem as you do when I select the visited links.

On Sep 26, 2011, at 12:04 PM, Cheryl Ann Homiak wrote:

Hi all.

I'm having a strange problem with safari. Sometimes when I load a page, it will
say 0 links in the rotor even though I can navigate with vokeys or tabs and see
the links. Sometimes re-loading helps this so maybe pages aren't loading
completely. But the page usually seems to function fine except for the links
problem. But even when links show in the rotor, when I do "visited links" I
just see "visited link" for each link with no label which of course is no help
at all. Of course I can use the shortcut within the links to find visited links
instead but I should be able to do it from the rotor.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You,
Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14, HCSB)

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

Marcy
Hope you're having a nice day!