[macvoiceover] Re: Safari reader in Safari 5

  • From: Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 23:29:31 -0400

It's really cool!  I tried the reader out on a couple of blog pages where it is
usually hard to find the content and the reader seems to have no difficulty
finding the new entry.  I am now going to try it with my weekly grocery store

Peggy Fleischer

 Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto