[macvoiceover] Re: Safari busy work around.

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:24:45 -0400

This is also the fix for when Voiceover goes silent. I've discovered that you
need to pay attention, because if you don't realized it has crashed, and you
continue to give it VO commands, sometimes, if you give it too many,
VO+command+F8 will not work, nor will command+F5, so you have no choice but to
do a hard shutdown. I wonder if someone could tell me an easy way to bring up
the terminal without speech, so that a line can be entered to completely kill
voiceover. I think there is such a line that you can enter to totally end
Voiceover's process.

James A. Dean