[macvoiceover] Re: Safari busy, Safari ready in Lion

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:32:15 -0600

Just a heads up to folks, you have to hunt for the development menu. If you go
into the Safari menu then preferences then the advanced button on the tool bar
there is a check box for add development menu to the menu bar.

Interestingly, in usiby switching the user agent to Internet Explorer 8, the
problems I've been having with the Facebook mobile went away. According to the
Apple site, changing the user agent helps to determine if a site is programmed
to present content differently to different browsers. If you're technically
inclined, can you let me now if this might be  the case with Facebook mobile?

Ian Edwards