[macvoiceover] Re: Resume templates in Pages

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 22:32:40 -0600

Just to add to my template question, there is also a section for Education
followed by more Spanish.  I'm getting the idea of the type of information the
template is asking for, but it would be nice to get an idea of how the
information should be formatted.

Thanks again.

Russell
Sent from my iMac running Mountain Lion!