[macvoiceover] Reading PDFs in Yosemite

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 23:25:18 -0600

Just opened a couple pdf files Ineeded to read, in both Preview and Skim I
couldn’t find any text. It’s there somewhere, because when I went to the pdf
content area I could do a select all and copy/paste into Text Edit. I usually
paste into text Edit anyways, but if I need to just read a bit of a file to
discover if it is the right one this is annoying.

Thoughts? Anyone successfully reading PDFs since updating? Is there something
I’m missing?

Ian