[macvoiceover] Re: Problems to read consecutives messages in Adium

  • From: Jonathan Chacón <jonathan.chacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 19:05:51 +0100

Hi,

I used the same method as you to read incomming messages. I also have Adium configured to speak the new messages. I can´t read consecutive messages from the same chatter. If I send two or three messages one after the other, I can only read the first one. The same happens if anyone sends messages to me.

I hope that someone helps us.

Regards,

Jonathan Chacón.

El 22/11/2008, a las 12:10, william windels escribió:

hello Jonathan,
I work also with adium 1.3.2 and I have the same problem I think.

I can not find all the inkomming messages.
It seems that they are not sorted in a logical order:
oldest message at the top or bottom and the last message at the cursorposition. My adium is also configured that it speaks the incomming messages but, when I am typing when a message is comming in or the system or another program is saying something, the spoken tekst is lost. so, for me it's also difficult to browse the incomming messages in a logical way.
what I do exactly:
after typing anything, I press vo+left end then vo+shift+down to open the contens.

any help would very appreciated.

thanx alot,
bst regards,
William
Op 19-nov-08, om 09:12 heeft Jonathan Chacón het volgende geschreven:

Hello,

I have a macBook with last version of Adium and I can't read consecutives messages of a MSN chat window. If I send two consecutive messages, I only can read the first one. If my mate sends two or more messages, I only can read the first one.

How can I read all messages?

thanks and regards
    Jonathan Chacón