[macvoiceover] Re: Preview Pane in Mail

  • From: Heather Hutchison <heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 07:37:13 -0700

Hi Keith,

Thanks so much - I just wasn't sure if I had a setting wrong somewhere, but I wondered if it might be the case.

-Heather
On 2009-09-03, at 12:14 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Good morning,

This is a known issue in mail and I would expect it to be fixed.

You can go to the message with VO keys-J, or, use, vo keys A to read to the end of the e-mail message, these work fine.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 3, 2009, at 2:56 AM, Heather Hutchison wrote:

Hi all,

I just installed SL and now when I tab to the preview pane in mail only the first sentence is read. Any ideas? Sorry if this has been discussed before but I've been away and now having trouble with mail.

Thanks so much

-Heather