[macvoiceover] Personal Appeal

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Technical Developments Discussion List <technical-developments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:25:44 -0700

Dear list readers;

Please excuse this personal appeal but I find that I must start a job search. Many of you know of my background and skills in digital talking book production. I would welcome any consideration form any quarter on opening or work that I might be able to perform. I and my family are willing to relocate to any location or nation. This is an urgent matter.

Please fee free to contact me at the address below as soon as possible.

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022