[macvoiceover] Pages on IOS

  • From: Tim Burgess <timmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:46:49 +0100

Apologies if you've received this message before, but it didn't appear to
bounce back to me from the list, so I'm assuming it got mislaid.

Can anybody comment on the viability of using Pages on an IOS device for
writing letters and reports? I have an Apple Bluetooth keyboard, so text entry
won't be a drag, but I wonder about the accessibility of formatting features,
proofing, etc..

Any and all feedback gratefully accepted.

best wishes.

Tim Burgess