[macvoiceover] Re: PVR control

  • From: Patrick Neazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 08:15:14 -0600

Hello Ian and all:

I do not have any idea or belief that this email will prove useful to you given
that I do not know where you are located or which internet providers you are
looking at. however, I will take a chance and offer my experience … lol.

We have AT&T and utilize there dvr pvr technology. the “easy remote” app
coupled with “the u-verse” app have proven both accessible and fun. I started
as wondering whether or not I would care to even use the technology. now, movie
nights are a hit here and a college basketball game featuring my St. John’s Red
Storm never goes missed if I am not at home … lol. in the name of full
disclosure … I did not attend the school … just a fan because I grew up in New
York City … lol.

In addition, utilizing it with the TV Guide app permits the family to look
ahead and set recordings of shows that may be of interest.

There is quite a growing amount of content on our system.

Iphone 6s and Ipads are the devices upon which the apps run.

There are other companies, whose names I will not utter in this communication,
which have not to date, in my opinion, a commitment to accessibility in the
arena of apps which power and control their devices.

Please let me know if this information proves useful to you.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Patrick