[macvoiceover] Oppen Office accessible?

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:32:59 +0100

Hello all!
In the Apple accessibility pages and  other places I have read that Open OFFice
is accessible when using Text processing, Spreadsheets and and making
presentations. How ever, Yesterday I downloaded the last version of Open Office
and it is not usable for me with VO. When I delete a character, it is not
spoken, when I move word by word with option arrows I don't get any spoken
feedback and I can just go trough the text with Vo cursor, bot the keyboard
cursor doesn't move with it (My cursor control is active)

Any ideas on why this occurs? Is there a version different to the one that I
downloaded which is accessible?
Thank you for your comments!
SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`