[macvoiceover] Off topic : anybody know of a way to remove ds_store files?

  • From: ashley cox <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:20:32 +0000

Hi everybody,
Sorry this is off-topic, but i'm unable to find an answer to this and would
like to get it sorted. I have a nas drive that is shared with windows
computers. I need to remove all the .ds_store and the other hidden files from
this drive. I have already used terminal to prevent their creation, so now all
i need to do is remove them. Is there a simple command or script that will
remove the files for me without having to go through all the folders to find
them?

Thanks, again sorry this is not vo related.