[macvoiceover] OT: upgrading to vmware fusion 3

  • From: "Tasha Raella Chemel" <tashiegirl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:33:44 -0500

hi, I noticed that there were some posts about this being off topic,  so if you
want to keep this off list, that's fine with me. Was just wondering whether
anyone  upgrading from vmware 2.x to 3 got  an error about invalid display
settings, even after installing and uninstalling and reinstalling vmware tools.
I couldn't adjust my  screen resolution, and I also couldn't get the jaws video
intercept  to  install; the system just hung and didn't restart. I landed up
downgrading to vmware 2; I agree with other posters in that I find that it is
more accessible with vo. Any help with this would be very much appreciated.
thanks,
tasha
tashiegirl@xxxxxxx