[macvoiceover] Re: OT: craigslist captchas are solvable again

  • From: Thompson Bob <thompsbk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:25:37 -0700

Hurray. I made a listing for Craig's list today and then realize that no one was around to read those crazy letters. I've never been able to understand the voice method. Today they were understandable and my response was accepted.

On Sep 10, 2008, at 8:35 PM, Jacob Schmude wrote:

Hi all
Sorry this is off topic, but I thought some listers here might be interested. Earlier I was trying to post a listing on Craigslist and got one of those Captchas you just can't solve no

Bob Thompson

Panoramabob.com, Photo Galleries and Video Theaters
http://panoramabob.com