[macvoiceover] OT: Problem with vmware fusion

  • From: Sauro Cesaretti <saurocesaretti1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 00:51:27 +0100

Hello everyone,
These days I'm starting to work with vmware fusion and I met a strange problem.
Even if I have two virtual machines created inside vmware, when I'm going to
start the application it loads automatically one virtual machine without let me
choose which vm I'd like to start.
I have tried to check in the settings if there is an option to decide dthe
default vm that I'd like to start but there isnt' anything.
Could you help me to solve this problem please?
Thanks in advance
regards, Sauro