[macvoiceover] Re: OT: MacVisionaries list

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:10:09 -0900

I'm on that list and you have to await approval from the moderators. HTH. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Feb 18, 2010, at 6:45 PM, Gary wrote:

Sorry for the off topic message. Is anyone on this list on the MacVisionaries list as well? I sent a message on that list this morning and I haven't seen it post yet. Does anyone know if there's any problems with the list.

Thanks,
Gary>