[macvoiceover] Re: OT, Apple Details iPad 3G Service Sign-Up and Management - Mac Rumors

  • From: Michael Busboom <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:55:52 +0100

Hi.

Is the AT&T data plan available to users of other Mac products? I am considering a trip to the States in order to visit my parents and am looking for a similar service that can be used with my Mac Book. I'd hate to have to buy an iPad, just to have the unlimited data for a one-month stay.

Thanks,

Mike

On 2010-03-12 17:21, Keith Reedy wrote:

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/03/12/apple-details-ipad-3g-service-sign-up-and-management/

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.