[macvoiceover] Re: Numbers for iPhone

  • From: Denny Schwab <denny.schwab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:17:23 -0600

Hello,

I just reinstalled Numbers and did not get the same results with
virtical navigation.  Actually I kept getting some sort of menu that
kept interfering with me doing much, wanting to have me paste, insert,
etc.  When I did get past that, for a brief moment, I had the same
results with Virticul navigation as before.  It skipped past the
majority of the rows and was not very useful in navigating between
rows.

If you have a different experience I would love to know if it is just
due to your having a 4S while I have just the normal 4.

Denny