[macvoiceover] Re: Nisus Writer

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <vze6ki7w@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:03:50 -0500

Oh that is wonderful news.  Would you mind some questions from a really green
novice at this?  I mean really basic, about settings in voiceover, etc?  Right
now my first problem is getting to the text in the scroll window.  When I use
vo keys plus down arrow and it says interact with scroll area, I can't  find
the texst.  It will start reading it but I can't seem to edit the document.
using arrow keys etc is silent.  I know it's something basic, but what am I not
doing?  Do I have a tracking setting set wrong?  It looks like a nice word
processor and I'm thrilled to learn that a real word processor is usable.
Thanks for your help.

Mary Anne