[macvoiceover] Re: New podcast concerning the new talking iPod Nano.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:40:49 -0500

Hello, Jacob. I certainly hope you get one, and I trust you will enjoy it for quite a long time indeed! It's a really neat device, and I am glad my podcast is proving helpful to some people!!!

On Sep 19, 2008, at 2:40 AM, Jacob Schmude wrote:

Hi Shane
Nice job on the iPod review and podcast. Now I really, really want one even more than I already did :). Just got a Macbook to replace my three-year-old iBook that finally died a little while back though, so should probably be happy with that for now.

On Sep 18, 2008, at 23:04, Shane Jackson wrote:

Hello, all. I am cross-posting this to several lists, as the content of this podcast concerns all who are interested in this unique little device. I take you on a tour and a demo of the new, and I mean brand new, talking iPod Nano 4th generation. I also demonstrate some features of Itunes with the Mac and the iPod. Sorry, Windows users, I do not know how to use Itunes under your operating system, so I trust someone will do a fine Windows podcast very soon concerning this very subject. If you want the direct file, it is http://www.shanejackson.net/Talking_iPod_Nano.mp3 and the link for the podcast subscription is http://feeds.feedburner.com/bwbp . I look forward to doing more like this in the future, and I hope this proves helpful to those of you who either have one of these or want one. Thanks!
Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728