[macvoiceover] New Guide posted to Maccessibility.net - The Insertion Point and VoiceOver

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:30:24 -0700

We’ve just added a new entry to our collection of guides for blind and visually impaired Mac users. In "TheInsertion Point and VoiceOver", we provide an explanation and example for new VoiceOver users coming from Windows on the difference between the way in which Windows screen readers and VoiceOver handle the concept of the insertion point. New iPhone users who have not previously had experience with the Mac platform may also find this guide helpful. An iPhone specific version is planned for the future.

http://maccessibility.net/guides/voiceover/insertion-point/

Enjoy!