[macvoiceover] Re: Mouse tracking question

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:02:55 -0400

all the checkboxes should be checked but the mouse cursur should be set to ignore the vo cursor. at least to start with and then go from there. the vo and mouse cursors really don't like each other much it turns out although you can have the mouse move the vo cursor in some instances.

On Sep 1, 2009, at 2:21 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hello:

I know I should find this information somewhere and I apologize that I haven't been able to find it. In Voiceover Utilities under navigation, how should I have my cursor tracking set up? which cursor do I want following which cursor. I think this might be part of my browsing issue. So far, I despise Safari. Everything else is fine. I take that back. My cursors are doing strange things and I didn't change anything. Sorry about my rant.