[macvoiceover] Main menu: macbook air

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 03:19:46 -0600

Since I pointed out the negative elements of the bookshare main menu segment, I
will say the Macbook Air segment was good. The only thing is I would have liked
to have heard some discussion of the Macbook Air for "on the go" use compared
to similar "blindness" notetakers, etc. But the discussion was very well-done.
Not a lot of resources were listed, but the lioncourt site was mentioned and
there would be a lot of good links there. Windows/xp discussion did kind of
take over but using windows on an intel mac also got mentioned so that turned
out ok too.

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."