[macvoiceover] Re: Mack voice over user in Wichita Kansas.

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:43:01 -0500

we can do amazing things via phone email and for those that do it,
messaging.

To begin your quest, please list the things you want to do with your mac and
we'll see how many of them we can help you with migrating and how to go
about it.

If you are of a mind, there is lots of documentation available and the place
to find links to it and other good info is the archives of this list and
also on http://www.macvisionaries.com.  There are also other good sources
which lead to still other good sources.  One to start with is:
http://www.screenless switchers.com
which contains some well done and helpful podcasts.

Lastly, both groups that is macvisionaries and this list can and are happy
to answer questions via email.

HTH!