[macvoiceover] Re: MacBook Air - Mac Guides

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:52:13 -0800

lol! Two MacBooks?, don't think so, unless they came down on the inexpensive model?...

Very nice lil notebook, but I personally wouldn't want to do without the optical drive as I use it all the time to go over photos in the field and would hate to have to carry around an external. yuck!... <smile>

anyway, please do let us know how it is?!!! And congrats on the new lil baby!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jan 15, 2008, at 3:18 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:

This looks pretty good, but for the price I think I would get a Mac Book Pro or two Mac Books. Well since price and reasoning just went out the Window I think I am going to order one tomorrow.
On Jan 15, 2008, at 4:38 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hey,

Looking for a new computer, here it is!
http://guides.macrumors.com/MacBook_Air

---