[macvoiceover] Re: Mac solutions?

  • From: Tommy <ntommy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:18:18 +0200

Man, not that! I knoe tables is an app, maybe I have not explained myself well enough. What I mean is..will voice over read tables that are inside word documents and similar formats...

David Poehlman ha scritto:
Tables is an app.  It has a trial I think.

I had problems with readiris when I trued to use it with a scanner that was unsupported.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tommy" <ntommy@xxxxxxxx>