[macvoiceover] Mac and Intel reader

  • From: Ray Campbell <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 16:07:52 +0000

Hello:

I think the answer to this question is yes, but I want to be sure before
telling our customer.  Can you connect the Intel Reader to a Mac and copy
information to and from it?  HumanWare doesn't know the answer for sure, but
they think the Intel Reader would just show up as a removable drive on the Mac.
 I think so too.  If anyone has experience with this, let me know as we haven't
had the chance to test this.

Thanks in advance,

Ray Campbell, Adaptive Technology Help Desk Technician
The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312.997.3651 (Voice/Relay) or 888.825.0080 (Voice/Relay)
ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.chicagolighthouse.org