[macvoiceover] Re: MIFI

  • From: Blake Sinnett <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:39:14 -0500

I'm really hesitant about recommending something like this. Unless you hardly
use the internet, I'd stick with DSL. Mobile broadband is fairly expensive. You
pay $60.00 for only 5GB. I'm not sure about you, but I could blow through that
in a couple of days.

That being said, they do have an option to pay $15 or so per every day you use
it. This way, you wouldn't be paying for the times you left it off. I can see
more people using this option.

HTH,

Blake