[macvoiceover] Re: Leopard Accessibility presentation

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:06:30 -0500

Thanks i am downloading it now.
On Feb 20, 2008, at 9:01 AM, John Hess wrote:

Hold the control key and press your mouse button. this will bring up a menu that has a choice called download linked file.
On Feb 20, 2008, at 6:25 AM, vashaun jones wrote:

How do I download this file instead of it playing when I click on the link?
On Feb 19, 2008, at 9:16 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

I have converted Mike Shebanek's October 2007 presentation on Leopard Accessibility to mp3 audio format. This is a very good overview of VoiceOver and Leopard for those looking at Macintosh for use be the blind and print disabled.

This file is on the website of the Curtin University Centre for Accessible Technology (www.cucat.org) here is a link to the page holding the VoiceOver documentation: http://www.cucat.org/books/vogs/vogs.php the link to the mp3 file is Leopard Accessibility audio file (mp3) the file is just over 71 meg and runs for over one hour.

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022