[macvoiceover] Leopard!

You know,

We have talked a lot about SnowLeopard lately, but, we are still willing to talk about Leopard.

We still have computers here on Leopard that will not upgrade, so, I will have Leopard for a long time.

We even have a Tiger computer in the kitchen.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.