[macvoiceover] Leopard!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 16:51:54 -0400

You know,

We have talked a lot about SnowLeopard lately, but, we are still willing to talk about Leopard.

We still have computers here on Leopard that will not upgrade, so, I will have Leopard for a long time.

We even have a Tiger computer in the kitchen.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.