[macvoiceover] Re: Jaws Parallels and accessibility Please reply directly to me off list.

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:16:02 -0400

Go to the virtual machines folder under the documents folder. Find the
xx.vmwarevm file, where XX is whatever your virtual machine is called. Interact
with the file browser and press VO+shift+M. Arrow down to "show package
contents." Find the file with the extension .vmx. Open this file in text edit.
Add the following line exactly as shown to the very bottom of the file and save.

pciSound.PlayBuffer = "14"

That's all there is to it.

James A. Dean