[macvoiceover] Re: Its that wonderful time of the year!

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 15:32:00 +0000

Agreed! Cheryl's message was absolutely lovely. But a Christmas message making
an issue of those who don't believe, and highlighting potential slights towards
those who do, doesn't seem in the spirit of the day.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! And to everyone, I hope you have a good
day, no matter what you believe.