[macvoiceover] Intro and A Question

  • From: JAKE JOEHL <jajoehl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:07:36 -0600

Hi everyone. My name is Jake and I just joined the list. I got a 13-inch Mac
Book Air just after Christmas.
 I’ve been exploring various aspects of the Mac OS with Voiceover, and am quite
impressed thus far. Voiceover is extremely responsive, and one feature I
especially like is the Alex voice. I do have one question though to start with.
That is, my midi output won’t work. The only midi song that I have gotten to
work is the one at http://www.redwhiteandblue.org . It’s the only song on that
site I think so pretty easy to locate. Anyway, that one was listed as mp3 the
last time I checked. I tried going into the midi setup, but still no dice.
JakeJAKE JOEHL
jajoehl@xxxxxxx